Family Centre provides FREE parenting and play programs to meet the unique needs of families in the Pincher Creek area. Parents and caregivers can take advantage of a wide variety of activities and information, including:
- Participating in programs and activities with their children, including drop-in playgroups.
- Learning new parenting skills and strategies in the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program.
- Borrowing from our extensive library of parenting resources, children’s books and literacy backpacks.
- Finding out more about their children’s growth through a development check-up – The Ages and Stages questionnaire.
- Learning what behavior to expect from their children, and where to get appropriate help for their situation.
- Connecting with other parents and caregivers in the community by attending drop-ins, programs and other services in group settings.
- Our popular Facebook page is updated multiple times daily with all the latest news and events. Check it out!
Join our team, we are hiring, find out more here.